Friday, January 11, 2008

because i love books...

One book that changed your life:

The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning

One book that you read more than once:

Searching For God Knows What by Donald Miller. & HP

One book that you would want on a desert island:

This one is too hard...

One book that made you laugh:

Educating Esme by Esme Codell

One book that made you cry:

Again, too many...but a few: HP #6, Mark of the Lion Series by Francine Rivers, Heaven's Wager by Ted Dekker, The Least of These, The Sacred Romance by John Eldredge, etc, etc.

One book you wish you had written:

Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller or Ruthless Trust by Brennan Manning

One book you are currently reading:

Simply Christian by N.T. Wright

One book you have been meaning to read:

Hearing God by Dallas Willard.


That took way longer than it should have. I am terrible at ONE. Just one favorite or one of this . I don't know why.

Anyone know anything about the movie coming out called Feitgeist? I am intrigued and yet unsure as to what I will end up thinking about it.

Comanche principal called today to set up an interview....I hope it goes well!

I went back and visited my students at Rosehill today. Gosh, I miss them. There is something about spending hours upon hours around and with students, teaching them that creates this bond. I look at them and I have multiple questions about and for each, wondering how they are doing in the times facts or if their writing has improved or if they are sleeping better at night or if their parents have stopped fighting yet. I feel so privileged to get to be a teacher. Unbelievable.

annnnd i tag: kim, shalinn, and rachel....realizing that rachel has already been tagged. i have to get more blog friends. :)

No comments: