Tuesday, November 13, 2007

soul harmonies

this song is lovely...reminds me of quiet afternoons in the arms of sunshine and breeze.

Iron & Wine "My Lady's House"
there is light in my lady's house

and there's none but some falling rain
this like a spoken word
she is more than her thousand names

no hands are half as gentle
or firm as they like to be
thank God you see me the way you do
strange as you are to me

it is good in my lady's house
every shape that her body makes
love is a fragile word
in the air on the length we lay

no hands are half as gentle
or firm as they like to be
thank God you see me the way you do
strange as you are to me

running in brookside. smoothies & honesty. no more portfolio! peace in the midst of storms. He is better to me than i deserve...why then does the ache remain?

"happy birthday miss ternes because you own it!" - one of my ELL sixth grader's cards...i think she meant earned :)

No comments: